Tuesday 3 September 2013

And TY Begins!

Coming to the end of my first week back at school, I am beginning to realise that my summer holidays are well and truly over. While I'm going to miss the surprisingly warm weather and long summer evenings, I am excited to get my Transition Year started. 
                    
As a TY student, I  get to study subjects that I have never studied before, like Technology and Home Ec. Both subjects are very different to what I am used to and can be quite daunting, but are fun all the same. I have already started lots of projects, such as Junk Kouture, Mini Company and Sci Fest.

Before my first day back, I was nervous to find out what my new class would be like. However, after one day, I realised I had nothing to worry about. My class is called Cornaro, but we prefer to call ourselves "Cornetto". It was named after the first woman in the world to get a degree, Elena Cornaro. I have already made lots of new friends in my class and am looking forward to spending the rest of my TY year with them. :-)









No comments:

Post a Comment